Complimentary Ticket TransferringWith complimentary Ticket Transferring, you can now send your season tickets and parking pass (if applicable) to virtually anyone without the hassle and delay of regular mail. Here’s how it works:
- Log on to sjsharks.com/mysharksaccount
- Log in to “My Sharks Account” using your Account ID and password. If you do not have your password, click on "Forgot your Password?" to have it emailed to you
- Once logged in, Click “Manage My Tickets”
- From the calendar view, click on the game date you wish to transfer
- Click on the “Transfer tickets” icon
- Select the seats you wish to transfer by checking the box next to each seat at the bottom of the screen and click the “transfer” button on the top right-hand side of the page. (Click Manage More Tickets if you want to transfer multiple games to same recipient)
- Review your selected seats and game date and click Continue To Transfer
- Select recipient or Enter a New Contact
- Click on Next Step
- Print the “transfer summary” page for your records. A copy will also be sent to your email address
- After you click "Complete Transfer" your guest will receive an email notification with instructions to accept the ticket and print
- Once your guest accepts the tickets, they will need to create an account on "My Sharks Account" or log in with an existing account to print the tickets
- If your guest declines the tickets, you will be notified via email that the tickets were not accepted and you may resend the tickets to another guest
- As the sender, you will be able to track the status of the offered tickets. If the tickets have not been accepted by the guest, you have the ability to cancel the offered tickets and resend to another guest. To do so, select the game from the “manage my tickets” page, click "transfer & resale”, then click “cancel offer”
- If the guest does not receive the original offer, the sender can cancel the offer at any time and resend the tickets
* Ticket Forwarding is available until 1 hour prior to each game.WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I TRANSFER MY TICKETS?
After your Transferred tickets are accepted by your guest, your original tickets are cancelled and the barcode is deactivated - please destroy these tickets.
For more information, please contact your Account Service Manager at 408-999-5757.
Accepting Transferred Tickets
- Once you’ve clicked to accept tickets, either Login or Create a Ticketmaster account
- Once logged in, Choose Your Delivery Type and click Next Step
- Click here for step-by-step Print instructions
Click Here To Get Started