SEPTEMBER 12 | 12PM | SAP CENTER AT SAN JOSE
2015 Sharks Fan Fest is almost here! Below is everything you need to know.
Tickets are only $5 and still available here. Proceeds benefit the Sharks Foundation.
The Sharks 25th Anniversary Heritage Jersey will be officially unveiled
and made available for purchase at Fan Fest on Saturday!
- Sharks Fan Fest runs from 12PM to 7:30PM at SAP Center at San Jose. Sharks Season Ticket Holders and Partners will be able to enter Fan Fest at 11AM. Season Ticket Holders can enter early by showing a Season Ticket Holder ID card or Season Ticket Holder pin. Partners will receive early entry instructions via email. Fan Fest programming runs from 11AM to 5PM followed by Sharks vs. Ducks rookie game at 5PM. Fan Fest tickest include general admission seating at the rookie game. Click here for driving directions.
- There will be complimentary parking in the SAP Center lots ABC. For a map of all parking lots, click here.
- Fans can enter SAP Center through either the South or North Entrance. For the Season Ticket Holder and Partner early entry period, only the North entrance will be used.
- All activities and times subject to change.
|PLAYERS SCHEDULED TO APPEAR (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)|
|Justin Braun||Mike Brown||Brent Burns||Logan Couture||Dylan DeMelo||Brenden Dillon|
|Barclay Goodrow||Troy Grosenick||Micheal Haley||Tomas Hertl||Martin Jones||Melker Karlsson|
|Bryan Lerg||Patrick Marleau||Paul Martin||John McCarthy||Frazer McLaren||Mirco Mueller|
|Matt Nieto||Joe Pavelski||Ben Smith||Alex Stalock||Karl Stollery||Matt Tennyson|
|Joe Thornton||Chris Tierney||Raffi Torres||Joel Ward||Tommy Wingels|
- Sharks vs. Ducks Rookie Game - See the Sharks rookies take on the Ducks rookies at 5pm. There will be open seating in the bowl for all Fan Fest ticket holders.
- Shark Head Photos - Take a photo in the famous Shark Head
- Note: To take a photo with the Shark head or or dropping the puck you need to have a signed waiver. Click here to download a waiver to bring to the event.
- Main Stage - Hosted by the Sharks broadcasters throughout the day, Sharks players and alumni will discuss the upcoming season and join in for some fun and games. Main Stage activities will be broadcast throughout the arena. Seating for the stage will be available in the bowl.
- Sharks Player Photos - Get your photo with a Sharks player at the player photo booths. *No autographs*
- Alumni Autographs - Select Sharks alumni will rotate at two autograph stations in 50-minute sessions.
- Concourse Fun - Take a photo and share on social media at the Sharks Fan Photo Booth, visit our sponsor stations and more.
- Kid Activities- Plenty of fun for kids with face-painting and balloon twisters on the concourse, outside of SAP Center there will be carnival games with cool prizes, Sharks slap shot booth and photo opportunities with a Zamboni, Sharks fire truck, over-sized Territory sign and more.
- Sharks Foundation Tank Tailgate at Fan Fest (separate ticket available for $50 at ticketmaster.com/sanjosesharks) - on Autumn Street, the Tank Tailgate features beer sampling, live music, food for purchase and a Sharks stein giveaway for all ticket holders. 21+ only in the Tank Tailgate. Tank Tailgate ticket holders will receive more details via email 48 hours before the event. All proceeds benefit the Sharks Foundation.
- VIP Area (separate ticket - SOLD OUT) - in the North Club, the VIP Area features Sharks player autograph session, bar open for purchase and food available. VIP Area ticket holders will receive more details via email 48 hours before the event.
|AUTOGRAPH / PHOTO GUIDELINES|
All fans have access to the Player Photo Booths and Alumni Autograph Station lines at Fan Fest but are not guaranteed a player on alumnus photo or autograph. In order to accommodate as many photo and autograph requests as possible, please review the important information below.
- There will be two Player Photo Booths and two Alumni Autograph Stations at Fan Fest located on the upper concourse at sections 207/209 and 221/223. Lines will queue at the bottom of the stairs leading to the upper concourse.
- Players attending the Player Photo Booths will not be signing autographs.
- A select number of players will rotate through the Player Photo Booths in 30-minute increments. Player Photo Booths will run from 12PM to 4PM. A select number of alumni will rotate through the Alumni Autograph stations in 50-minute increments from 1:30PM to 3:30PM. At least one player and alumnus will be at each Player Photo Booth and Autograph Station during those times. Thus, fans are not guaranteed the photos or autograph of a specific individual, regardless of it that individual was signing autographs when they entered the line.
- Players and alumni attending the photo booth and autograph sessions will not be announced in advance.
- All players and alumni will be instructed to take only one photo or sign only one item per person. We will ask that you have selected item ready to be autographed, as your cooperation will expedite the flow through each line.
- Posed photographs with alumni will not be allowed at Autograph Stations.
- Near the end of each 30-minute period, each line will temporarily be halted in order to place a new player or alumnus at each open station. The line will then resume movement as normal once that personality is ready.
- Fans in need of special assistance to participate in the photo booth line or autograph line process should ask a guest service representative for assistance.
- The Sharks reserve the right to deny any item deemed inappropriate for photo or signature.
How can I get Fan Fest tickets?
Tickets are $5 and are available at ticketmaster.com/sanjosesharks. Tank Tailgate tickets are $50 and include admission to Fan Fest.
Am I guaranteed an autograph at Fan Fest?
Fans are not guaranteed to receive an autograph at Fan Fest. However, a set of guidelines is above and will be reiterated during the event to expedite the flow of each line to accommodate as many fans as possible. Also, the alumni appearing at each Autograph Station will not be scheduled or announced. Due to timing restrictions, overwhelming demand and in an attempt to provide all fans with a large amount of access, Sharks players will not be signing autographs for the public.
How many items can I have autographed?
Each fan is allowed one item to be autographed per player or alumnus. Fans may bring their own items to be autographed and a limited number of Sharks Territory mini-signs will also be available at the Autograph Stations while supplies last. The Sharks Store and merchandise stands will be open on the SAP Center concourse to purchase something to be autographed if you forget to bring an item.
How do I know what players will be attending?
The list of players participating in Fan Fest is listed above and is subject to change. The list will be updated daily. Player schedules will not be released.
Where should I park?
There will be complimentary parking in the SAP Center A, B, C lots.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, cameras are encouraged. There will be multiple photo opportunities at Fan Fest. However, posed photographs with players are not permitted within autograph stations. Your cooperation will expedite the flow of each line.
Will there be ice skating at Fan Fest?
There will not be ice skating at Fan Fest since there is a game between the Sharks and Ducks rookies at 5 p.m.
Will there be food available?
Yes, a number of concessions will be open on the SAP Center concourse.
What if I have a question about Fan Fest?
For all other questions, please call 408-999-5757.